Amazon Devices is seeking a French Language Data Specialist to join our international data team to provide language expertise and data analysis. The Data Specialist will become an expert in dialog evaluation processes, work closely with a team of skilled analysts and Solutions Architects to provide insights and drive improvements on language solutions for third party developers. This role will be a key team member in developing new conventions for relevant data workflows and process improvements. In addition, the Data Specialist will be asked to handle unique data analysis requests that support the overall processing of a data collection and analysis team.
The Data Specialist must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy. Specifically, the Data Specialists will:
- Handle unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers, including quantitative and qualitative analyses to elevate the customer and developer experience
- Lead and evaluate changing conventions, test tooling developments, and pilot processes to support expansion to new data areas
- Continuously evaluate workflow tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
- Provide day-to-day expert support for a team of data analysts
- Provide key support for on-going and new data collection efforts
Open to location in Berlin or Cambridge, UK