Description de l'offre
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a Retail Intern, you will work alongside a Vendor Manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon's most strategic brands within one of our Retail categories. Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Amazon Retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from Books to Fashion, Electronics to Grocery, Movies and Music to Toys and Health & Beauty, and everything in between. As a Retail intern in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business
· Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for
· Support Vendor Managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as In-stock and Marketing
· You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor's degree or your Master's program
· Fluent written and verbal communication in German and English