Description de l'offre
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We're looking for an outstanding Electrical Engineering Technician who combines superb technical skills with a passion for building complex equipment, machinery and aircraft. This person must collaborate well with our top-notch designers and research teams. We're looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
· Assemble, test and re-work custom printed circuit board assemblies
· Fabricate, update and test electrical and cable assemblies
· Operate and maintain lab test equipment
· Generate procedures and work instructions with support from engineering teams
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· 2 year technical degree in a electrical technology field or equivalent
· 2+ years building/assembling/testing electronic products
· Demonstrated analytical, written, and oral communications skills
· Self-motivated to learn new technologies
· Ability to follow directions, work independently, and drive tasks to completion
· Able to interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
· Experience with standard tech shop hand tools
· Experience assembling and troubleshooting embedded systems
· Experience soldering fine pitch electronic components and re-working printed circuit board assemblies
· Experience maintaining electronics lab equipment - including, setup, calibration, automation, and maintenance
· Experience operating electronic lab equipment