Description de l'offre
We're developing the future of transportation that will solve extreme-scale, real world challenges. If you are seeking an iterative, fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies, this is your opportunity. Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
As a DevOps Engineer working in Prime Air, you will own the deployment and management of software and third-party applications.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Collaborate with system development engineers and SDEs to implement system changes on all team owned third-party application
· Provide support to internal customers and be able to work with application publishers to identify root cause and fix issues when they arise
· Write and execute Modeled CM for ongoing maintenance activities such as certificate renewals, software updates, security patching and be able to communicate with internal users about outages
· Develop and maintain CloudWatch alarm and dashboard to automate system health monitoring and reporting
· Adhere to all InfoSec policies and work with Security Engineers to implement best practices
· Align and coordinate with Global IT resources to integrate support processes and develop an on-call program
· Drive operational excellence projects to improve software and network performance and reliability
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
· A degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years full time experience in DevOps, systems administration or related role.
· Linux proficiency and experience with running and troubleshooting Linux-based servers.
· Experience scripting in some of the common languages used by DevOps Engineers, esp. Bash or Python.
· Experience with system and application monitoring, software distribution, patching and maintenance in a Linux environment.
· Understanding of key networking concepts such as different protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc), OSI model and DNS.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective project and time management skills.
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.