Germany AWS Demand Generation Graduate
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programmes Team is looking for ambitious graduates to join our fast-paced world on our Demand Generation Graduate Programme. Graduates will join our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Business.
Amazon Web Services
Cloud Computing is revolutionising Information Technology. Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. As a graduate in AWS, you will focus on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with customers that are reinventing their IT strategies by adopting cloud computing.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Prospect, qualify, and call important leads
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS
· Deliver and report on a set of business development targets
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
· Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon culture
· Use feedback to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
· Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's/Master's degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German