Description de l'offre
EU Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is pioneering new products, services, and technologies within our massive transportation network. We are building systems and capabilities to ensure that our carriers are successful and our customers' freight–no matter how large or small—is delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. We are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels to meet these goals
Amazon is looking for a Business Analyst to help grow its portfolio of carrier partners. The Business Analyst will be responsible for presenting to and negotiating with potential carriers. This is a great opportunity to fill a high visibility role in the fastest growing new market in Amazon expansive portfolio. The desire to work in a creative and fast-paced environment that gives you direct input in setting delivery expectations and defining a service of the future is a must.
This is your chance to make history!! Help shape the future of Amazon in Europe!!
Responsibilities will include
- Lead and maintain the sales program for brokerage initiative
- Track and report on key compliance metrics across Amazon's Transportation network
- Negotiate with vendors on an ongoing basis to deliver high value to the Amazon network
- Create, execute, and grow new business programs by creating internal and external partnerships
- Engage with internal and external business teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance and service
- Develop, maintain, and review all project/program documentation (including status reports and reviews)
- Data gathering and manipulation and analysis and communication of insights and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Freight Brokerage industry / logistics / transportation / business development and/or quality within a cross-functional organization
- Ability to communicate in English and German
- Relationship building and sales / negotiation experience
- Experience using problem-solving, mathematics and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel
- 2-4 years of people manager experience