Description de l'offre
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
About this Internship
The Amazon Web Services business (AWS), a leader in Cloud Computing, is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join its fast-paced world for a 6-months summer intern program, within its account management business development functions. This will be a unique, project-based opportunity where you can develop a variety of competences: by taking part, you will apply real-world rocket fuel to your career. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills whilst having fun working with cutting-edge technology. The internship will begin in June 2018.
· Shadow sales engagement actions and own specific customer facing tasks (calls, meetings, follow ups)
· Align with Sales leadership and sales operation in order to streamline sales process and ensure quality of execution in a multi-functional environment (sales, channel, marketing, tech teams etc.)
· Participate in periodic business reviews, gather action items and help the extended team executing on them.
· Help creating tailored content for specific customer events/activities
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Working towards a Bachelor or a Masters degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study , due to graduate in 2019.
· On track to receive a 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
· Excellent communications and presentation skills in English and German
· Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
· You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
· Evidence of leadership skills - perhaps you are president of a sporting, or social club at university, or took the lead in charity work, or a group project.