Logistics is Amazon. We deliver millions of products to our customer – worldwide- every day. Our team has a lot of experience, from Business Analysis and warehouse management to web design. With more than 100 distribution centers worldwide Amazon grows so fast that we need the best people to continue to make history.
We create new things. We build. We take responsibility by developing new technology or with the opening of a new distribution center. Together we work on ideas, services and products to make the life of billions of Amazon customers simply better.
Optional if hiring for an established site: With Prime Now we bring service to the next level. We promise ultra-fast delivery to a place of your choice and we keep our promises. We save your birthday party if you burned the cake, deliver chilled drinks to your favored spot in the city or help you out with a charging cable when travelling and yours is still at your kitchen counter. All within 1 hour - promised.
We are looking for to start as soon as possible in Berlin-Mitte (near Uhlandstraße) for an
Associate in Logistics (m/f) in part-time
- You work in the whole supply chain from Inbound (Receive), stow, pick and pack of customer orders until the order is ready to be shipped
- You use hand scanners to complete your tasks und read your instructions from there
- You consider the highest quality standards when completing an order to ensure a perfect customer experience
- Provided with protection equipment you stow and pick articles also in walk-in chiller and freezers
- Flexible working hours and over 10 € hourly wage
- An international work environment with nice colleagues
- Regular events for associates
- A dry, clean and safe work environment that is suitable for woman and man