Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce. We strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our innovative technologies and devices change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Lawyers at Amazon are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business. Like everyone at Amazon, we are passionate about our customers.
We are looking for a talented Associate Corporate Counsel (m/f) in Munich to help manage our German litigation portfolio and advise the German, European and international leadership on a wide variety of cutting edge regulatory, intellectual property, and business risk management issues. This position requires great judgment and common sense, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, progressive, hands-on, and customer-obsessed professionals with the ability to work independently.
· Management of a wide range of domestic and international legal disputes in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
· Outside counsel management
· Assistance in the conduct of internal investigations
· Coordination and concerted response to regulatory inquiries and investigations
· Advising business leadership
Ideal candidate profile
· Fully qualified lawyer in Germany with outstanding legal qualification
· Minimum 2 years post-qualification legal experience in an international law firm or corporation
· Excellent English language skills that include the ability to draft and review complex legal briefs