Description de l'offre
Do you get excited about working on scientific engineering problems on the front line of science that will have a large and significant impact for our customers? Are you interested in computer vision and machine learning? Are you thrilled working in a startup-like environment? Search no more! We have several open positions for different levels of experience in the field of Computer Vision in Tübingen.
As a Sr. Applied Scientist, you will be driving projects and prototypes in the field of image optimisation. Your ideas allow a fast path to production at scale. We will furthermore need your experience and expertise in developing efficient algorithms, building tooling and helping us ask the right questions.
· PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics or a related quantitative field
· Peer reviewed scientific contributions in relevant field
· Experience in Python or C/C++
· Experience in ML frameworks such as Tensorflow or MXNet
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving ability
· Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high commercial impact