Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Working studentCISO Office
Join Amadeus, the chosen technology partner and transaction processor for the global travel and tourism industry and support the CISO Office with the development and improvement of internal tools for knowledge management and collaboration.
As a working student at our CISO Office, we will give you the opportunity to learn and grow but also have your own area of responsibilities as an important part of our team.
You will develop and implement functionality for our Security Knowledge Center and other Security-related collaboration platforms on Sharepoint and Yammer.
1. Your Qualification
· You are enrolled at University getting a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Know How / Skills:
· High IT-affinity in general, i.e. ability to quickly gain top-level understanding and interact with various subject matter experts
· Knowledge of SharePoint design, creation, and implementation of custom web parts, .NET user controls, custom master pages, custom layouts, custom event handlers, features, solutions, and templates to be used in the SharePoint Online environment;
· Knowledge of integrating non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications, as needed;
· Strong understanding of client-side development;
· Strong interpersonal skills, tenacity and ability to drive results in a complex, multicultural environment and at different hierarchical levels
· Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
· Team player, self-motivated and ability to work independently and pro-actively
· High organizational, analytical and conceptual skills
3. Relevant Job Experience:
· First experience in the development, design, and implementation of custom SharePoint web parts, .NET user controls, custom master pages, custom layouts, features and solutions to be used in the SharePoint / SharePoint Online (Office 365) environment.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place.
You are applying for the legal entity Amadeus Data Processing GmbH.