Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
· Support the Manager of Security and Standards in the ISO27001 implementation tracking
· Support the Manager of Security and Standard to build up Excels and Microsoft Words templates for security related topic
· Update Existing SharePoint and documentation
· Data Migration and quality check
· Collect KPIs
· Perform data analysis and measure performance
· Identify and close gaps in data collection
· Identify and document process requirements
· Develop / Set-up database for source data
· Experience in data collection and analysis
· Enjoy working with PC.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package especially Microsoft Excel
· Ability to program Excel Visual Basic Macro a plus
· Ability to communicate effectively in English
· Goal oriented, willing to learn and be a team player
· Adaptable, resourceful and innovative
· Ability to work in an international team and in a cross cultural environment
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus, we welcome a diverse and inclusive environment based on equality of opportunity, fairness, respect, and dignity for all our employees. We firmly believe that differences based on gender, race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disabilities are strong assets in today’s complex, global, and interconnected world.