Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
During your internship in the Procurement Department you will have the opportunity to get a deep insight into the operational Procurement area in a multinational company. We are looking for enthusiastic students who are currently enrolled at a university and are interested in Procurement related challenges.
• Assistance in all Procurement related administrative matters
• Participation in Hardware, Software, External Services and Datacommunication related topics
• Gain an insight into all Procurement processes
• Support the Procurement team with the creation of binding Purchase Orders
Student of Business Administration or similar
• Ideally you have already gained some experience working in a Procurement Department
• Proficiency in MS Offi ce (especially Excel, Word and Power Point)
• SAP experience (SRM experience would be a plus)
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Punctual, proactive and able to solve problems quickly
• Fluent in German and English
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place.
You are applying for the legal entity Amadeus Data Processing GmbH.