Description de l'offre
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
This person is expected to be able to analyse an existing process, identify, propose improvements and implement those improvements accordingly. This person is expected to be an active core team member of a project(s) affecting the team. This person should be able to generate reports and present these reports to a general audience.
· Perform first and second level error analysis and recovery in a timely manner
· Plan and Execute the Capture Restore activities
· Attend WOW meetings and review changes
· Act as a core team member and provide support for any project and implementation
· Provide IMR and PMR input
· Review, verify and create implementation plans
· Attend and run PMR meetings and follow up on the action items given to TSS
· Train Juniors and Engineers
· Generate reports including proposed technical and business improvements
· Define and review Operational requirement documents
· Coordinate activities with all relevant departments (internal and external)
· Be able to identify and document improvements in current processes
· Ability to automate tasks
· Maintaining and creating new control M sequences
· Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle is beneficial
· Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase) is beneficial
· Expected to substitute for other team members
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
· BSc or higher degree in computer science or equivalent qualification
· ITIL certified
2. Know How / Skills
· Very good knowledge of Operating Systems such as Linux / Unix or TPF
· Good scripting skills in one or more of the following languages Shell, HTML, Perl, Python, Java
· Strong ITIL knowledge
· Very good communicator in both written and oral form
· Fluent in English
· Very good problem solving and analytical skills
· Very good negotiation skills
· Be able to follow and define processes
· Able to multitask
· Proactive and positive attitude
· Strong understanding of Project Management
· Team player
· Able to work independently
· Very good presentation skills
· Customer service driven
· Strong attention to quality
· Displays leadership qualities
3. Relevant Job Experience
You are applying for the legal entity Amadeus Data Processing GmbH.