Description de l'offre
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
· Be an integral part of our controlling team and support controllers in day to day activities as well as mid term projects.
· Take over full responsibility for specific areas like reporting consolidation and data analysis
· Support the controlling team to provide recommendations to the operational management on how to reach their objectives. Support in analyzing deviations against objectives
· Support the controlling team in recommending and implementing the tools for the management to lead the organisation. Support in providing relevant information and tools to our internal customers to help them to pilot their area
· Support Controllers actively within the budgeting and forecasting processes across the respective divisions and sites
· Coordinate and provide controlling support for the local corporate support functions
· Support in preparation for data analysis of variations between plan and actuals, prepare presentations and reports
· Perform checks for data consistency and completeness
· Consolidate data collection, perform data submission
· Coordinate and maintain reporting and planning schedules, support of reporting on controlling service delivery KPI’s
· Coordinate and support on master data in line with guidelines and policies
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
· University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Finance or equivalent, MBA is a plus
· Fluency in English (C-level) and German (B-level)
· Good technical understanding and IT knowledge
· Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
2. Know How / Skills
· Accountability: Focuses on personal contribution and objectives achievement. Eager to do more, quick in action and reliable. Plans & prioritises well
· Business Acumen: General knowledge of the Amadeus business. Understands how own area relates to the business. Understands principles of the industry in which we operate. Develops technical understanding for data center operations and IT trends.
· Customer Focus: Understanding and knowledge of customers’ needs, maintains a fluid relationship with customers
· Communication: Structured and clear written and verbal communication, able to listen to others' ideas, shares information with peers
· Building Relations: Positive and collaborative attitude, willing to relate and work closely with others, Builds open and honest relationships, Can solve problems with peers with the minimum noise, Seen as a team player and is cooperative, Able to understand others' needs
· Analytical Thinking: Identifies issues, sources the necessary information to perform analysis and draws good reasonable conclusions
· Adaptability & Flexibility: Can effectively adapt to different situations and demands, able to see other views, Is able to come up with new ideas
3. Relevant Job Experience
First working experience during internships in Controlling, planning or business analysis.
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus, we welcome a diverse and inclusive environment based on equality of opportunity, fairness, respect, and dignity for all our employees. We firmly believe that differences based on gender, race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disabilities are strong assets in today’s complex, global, and interconnected world.