SYSTEM ENGINEER FOR CABIN SYSTEMS H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
System Engineer for Cabin Systems in Hamburg
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a System Engineer you are responsible for the specification of cabin systems or system components as part of the requirement based engineering and the model-based system development
- You are responsible for the coordination of all system interfaces and operate as the contact person for our suppliers, specialty departments, fitters and certification engineers.
- You support the system integration for mechanical cabin systems such as: Air Conditioning and Cooling, Oxygen/Water-Waste, Fire Protection and Power Systems
- In this function you prepare the test planning, solve function or design flaws and control the qualification processes of the system suppliers
Your profile – experience that adds value
- A university degree in mechanical engineering, communications engineering, aerospace engineering or the equivalent
- Through experience in aerospace you ideally can handle the communication protocols ARINC and AFDX well or have comparable knowledge in bus systems (e.g. AN Bus)
- Possibly you already have experience in requirements management, can handle DOORS and know the directives ABD0100 and ABD0200
- You complete your profile with the ability to speak German and English fluently.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.