Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg as:
(Junior-) Supply Chain/Quality Manager (m/f)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Support the management and monitor the logistical processes under consideration of aeronautic regulations
- Monitor quality and delivery dates for incoming materials
- Identify risks in the supply chain and continuously optimize the supply chain processes
- Responsibility for implementation of quality standards to improve supplier’s quality
- Prepare presentation and report KPI
- Your variety of tasks will be completed by regular updates regarding the projects.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You successfully completed a university degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in Supply Chain Management or likewise.
- You gathered first experiences in supply chain management, quality management or supplier management.
- You are communicative, resilient and used to work independently.
- Proficient knowledge in German and English complete your profile.