JUNIOR SAP CONSULTANT (M/F)
As a V.I.E (French for Volunteer International en Enterprise) you are part of ALTEN for at least twelve months and handle full-fledged tasks of a young professional independently. More about the V.I.E program at https://de.alten.com/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
Join us as V.I.E (m/f) Junior SAP Consultant
in Munich, Germany
- As V.I.E (m/f) Junior SAP Consultant you work within our team on various projects in different SAP modules
- In addition, you participate in the integration of new companies.
This gives you the opportunity to participate in important project decisions on a high-level management level
- After some time, you will be able to process independently the requests of the users directly or via a ticket system
- During maintenance and service work in the SAP system, you are actively taking over tasks in an international environment
- You are involved in the complete life cycle of project management and you can take on subprojects in the future
- To accomplish those tasks, you work with different departments and build up a broad knowledge base for a company's business processes
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree and have first experience in form of internships, ideally in SAP
- Furthermore, you are looking for an international and varied working environment in Germany in which your German, English and French language skills can be optimally used
- You are a team oriented and proactive person with affinity to technical topics
- Moreover, you have a positive attitude as well as good communication and organizational skills
- You are familiar with MS office and speak English, German and maybe also French
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.