Description de l'offre
ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Braunschweig as a:
(Junior-) Project Engineer
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a software engineer in electromobility you overtake various tasks within the project team which work in the field of battery systems.
- For example you perform an integration test in order to test the functionality and compatibility of the battery systems in co-operation with other components.
- Besides you have daily agreements with different project teams about the project progress.
- Get a part of our team in order to bring the innovative field of electromobility in a varied projects forward!
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in the automotive engineering and the high-voltage range.
- You have confident knowledge with the systems ODIS, System 42 and IDEX.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.