ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
Junior Manufacturing Engineer
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Definition and continuous improvement of complex manufacturing processes of different production lines in aircraft construction
- Monitoring and verification of quality, efficiency and timing objectives in terms of workflow and used materials
- Implementation of innovative concepts and new technologies
- Continuous communication with the employees in the production as well as the contact person at the customer
Your profile – experience that adds value
- Successfully completed studies (bachelor, master or diploma) in aerospace engineering, production, mechanical engineering or comparable studies
- First experiences in the field of production planning through internships or working student tasks in aerospace, automotive or comparable sectors
- High organsing and coordinating abilities
- Excellent communication skills in German and English