JUNIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Manufacturing Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Definition and continuous improvement of complex manufacturing processes of different production lines in aircraft construction
- Monitoring and verification of quality, efficiency and timing objectives in terms of workflow and used materials
- Implementation of innovative concepts and new technologies
- Continuous communication with the employees in the production as well as the contact person at the customer
Your profile – experience that adds value
- Successfully completed studies (bachelor, master or diploma) in aerospace engineering, production, mechanical engineering or comparable studies
- First experiences in the field of production planning through internships or working student tasks in aerospace, automotive or comparable sectors
- High organsing and coordinating abilities
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.