ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Design Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- You develop design concepts in aviation in the field of Electrical System Installation (ESI)
- Corresponding to given engineering standards and processes you design with Catia V4/V5
- You develop detailed design-engineering work and create drawings in 2D as well as 3D
- In this position you communicate within a team and collaborate with focal points
- Your task profile is completed by a close collaboration with internal and external development partners
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You successfully completed your degree program in engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) with a specialization in mechanical engineering, aircraft construction, aerospace engineering or a comparable degree program
- Ideally you have first experiences in the field of designing
- You have good knowledge of working with Catia V4/V5
- For this position you need to bring along good analytical and conceptual skills as well as communicative competences
- Very good English and German language skills complete your profile