Description de l'offre
ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Cost Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- You are going to be responsible for the analysis and change of process in the sector of structural components
- Further you are going to calculate the material’s costs
- You are going to be responsible for the planning and performing of several projects to identify, analyze and optimize manufacturing and production costs
- In addition to that, you are going to create and verify value analysis as well as cost calculations and cost estimations
- Your tasks will be completed by regular coordination with the technical departments
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You successfully completed a university degree in either mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering or likewise
- You gained practical experience in manufacturing environment and you have a good understanding of structural components
- You enjoy working with numbers and are ideally experienced in cost accounting or procurement
- Proficient knowledge in German and English complete your profile