Contract / Full time
You will be responsible for providing reliable and practical compliance and risk-related advice to our business partners and driving key compliance and risk program initiatives forward in a fast-paced and change-driven international office, including supporting the following matters and projects:
- Review and implementation of compliance and enterprise risk assessment processes and other assurance-related elements across asset management business, analysis of results and risk-based identification of areas for further focus
- Development of local implementation strategies for group-wide compliance and risk initiatives and programs
- Regular review and update of AllianzAM suite of compliance policies, guidelines and internal procedures to reflect evolving business needs, regulatory priorities and risk areas
- Compliance training for AllianzAM employees and management of other employee compliance-related requests (e.g. personal account dealings, gifts & entertainment etc.)
- Support the implementation of key regulatory changes which may have an impact to our business
- Provide Compliance and Risk-related advice to our multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Support Compliance and Risk Reporting requirements, planning and other Compliance and Risk related tasks as required
• University degree in law, business or equivalent
• Compliance, Legal, Risk or related experience in the financial industry, preferably in the asset management area
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills essential; German language skills a plus
• High service orientation, reliability and excellent interpersonal skills
• Sound knowledge of asset management and/or financial industry and applicable regulatory environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgement
• Ability to handle multiple task and work under pressure as part of a team
• Strong project management skills
• Entrepreneurial mind-set and a desire / willingness to innovate, learn and actively contribute to the success of our department and broader firm
If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic organization, then please submit your cover letter and CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please contact
Allianz Asset Management GmbH
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 1,700bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.
AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.