Description de l'offre
Support Demand Planner (m/f)
Satair, with 10 locations worldwide, is a world leader in the commercial aerospace aftermarket business. With more than US$1.8 billion in revenues and +1,300 employees still need YOU to face the current and future business growth and improve the operations performance, customer satisfaction and hence the financial results.
Satair provides genuine OEM parts distribution and offers an exhaustive and innovative multi-fleet service portfolio to OEMs and customers. In addition, the company provides genuine Airbus Material Support and is the sole Airbus authorized distributor for a wide range of Proprietary Products and Services. Satair is a stand-alone company and AIRBUS services Company.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Support Demand Planner (m/f) within Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) in Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel at the earliest possible start date.
If possible, please submit your CV in English and German.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
It is our mission to secure the availability of spare parts for our product, service and support obligations, covering all aircraft programs worldwide. As part of the Team you will focus on the demand planning perimeter for RSPs (Request for Stock Planning). This means you will manage the material requirements delivered via our program support organization and integrate them into our operational planning perimeter. RSPs can cover the material requirements for demands arising from unexpected in-service events, retrofits and upgrades not visible in our existing planning forecasts.
What are your Tasks?
· You proof the quality and validate the financial impacts of RSPs entering Satair planning by combining supply chain and aircraft operations expertise
· You act as the interface between planning and different stakeholders like program support, controlling, warehouse & logistics and procurement
· You translate validated material requirements into forecasts towards operational planning
· You maintain the planning master data to ensure smooth planning processes
· You manage and report RSP inventory and availability, including escalation of overdue RSP material via Satair procurement
· You will support projects allocated under the RSP Demand Planning perimeter.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What do you bring?
· University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equal
· You have a solid understanding of supply chain management and ability to analyse processes from a financial perspective
· You made first experience in a similar or technical environment, ideally within an After Sales or an Engineering environment
· You show robust knowledge of MS Office and SAP
· You bring technical knowledge of aircraft and/or engineering data
· You have strong communication skills, so you are able to present towards higher management
· You know how to manage stakeholders in a project environment and you are able to get validation and buy-in
· Language skills: advanced level of English