Description de l'offre
Sourcing Manager Detail Parts (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager Detail Parts (m/f) for Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg to join the "MFT Short Bed Machining/SMS" department at the earliest possible date.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
For a portfolio of buy products/suppliers, you will be accountable for the whole Procurement process with the support of the MFT/ MDT team. You will have to develop and implement commodity strategies in order to ensure short and long term competitiveness as well as consistency on all Procurement actions for the commodity.
Your main activities will include:
· Being accountable for leading the MFT/MDT (with possible delegation to Buyer)
· Being the entry point to company for commodity management (per commodity products/services)
· Establishing, implementing and improving commodity strategy
· Implementing the Procurement policy
· Performing market analysis (global sourcing including offsets)
· Managing sourcing (CFT, RFP, etc…) & contract management
· Contributing in monitoring and improving supplier performance
· Identifying and leading value creation project and supporting product /service innovation
· Sustaining long term relationships with suppliers
· Ensuring risk management.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Supply Chain/Business Administration or a related discipline.
· Experience in Supply Chain
· Knowledge of call for tender, commodity management, contracts, evaluation of suppliers
· Experience in team management (MFTs)
· Experience in project management
· Team player
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Negotiation level of English and German
· French skills would be a plus.