Software Engineer Avionik Eurofighter, Attack&Ident (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Software Engineer Avionik Eurofighter, Attack&Ident (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join „TASSC3-TL1 - System SW Maintenance Avionics 1”.
Ideal candidate profile
Tasks & accountabilities
As part of the "System Support Center Eurofighter" (SUZ EF) - a cooperation between Airbus and the German Air Force - our department is responsible for all software projects of the German customer.
For this purpose, we take over the software products resulting from the four-national Eurofighter development and extend these in our own
Software projects with German customer requirements. The varied and challenging field of activity as a software engineer in the "SUZ EF" is therefore not limited to the original German Airbus component, but is also extended to the other British, Italian and Spanish components. Our engineers do not only have an affinity for software and implement requirements within the scope of software projects from prototypes to production readiness, but also support our customers with broad system knowledge about the avionics of the Eurofighter to technical in-service inquiries of all kinds.
We are the central and universal contact for the German customer and are looking for reinforcement for our software team in the area "Attack & Ident" of the Eurofighter:
· You will work as a Software Engineer (m/f) in the entire software development phase with
· You analyze the four-national software products and integrate them into the SUZ's own development environment.
· You analyze system-side errors and interface problems down to software level
· You will develop possible solutions and implement them in accordance with the V-model and aviation regulations
· You advise the German customer and other Airbus specialist departments
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Completed studies (engineering / electrical engineering) or comparable education
· Experience in software development according to V-model or comparable development models
· Good knowledge of an imperative programming language (preferably Ada or C)
· Experience in requirements creation and design for complex software systems
· Knowledge of hardware-related programming or the development of real-time systems is an advantage
· Conceptual skills and structured, analytical thinking, organised working methods, results orientation
· Ability to work in a team
· Fluent in German; good knowledge of English