Airbus Defence and Space Friedrichshafen (ex Cassidian)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Service Quality Analyst (m/f) has arisen within in Friedrichshafen. The successful applicant will join “HO IT Services Performance & Configuration.
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy.
You are passionate in improving quality together with a powerful team of service quality analysts?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management from a service quality point of view?
Then join us as a Service Quality Analyst (m/f)
You will be part of an international team of service quality analysts in France, UK, Spain and Germany, acting at the interface to all technical domains in Technology Services & Solutions Unit in all regards of quality improvements.
In this role you will make use of many different data sources containing information about performance and quality of our delivered services, which are the base input for your analysis and derived suggestions for improvement.
You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements and you will track all improvement activities to make sure that a sustainable quality increase is reached.
You report hierarchically to the HO IT Services Performance & Configuration -of Airbus DS
Tasks & accountabilities
· Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
· Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Design, develop and support data dashboards and reporting tools for the quality improvement team
· Identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities for all countries in training, process and policies
· Automate self-service dashboards for business stakeholders
· Perform detailed analyses to define and evaluate requirements and turn ambiguous data/reporting requirements into concrete improvement activities
· Setup and execution of action plans for Continuous Service Improvements transversally for all countries
· Documentation of overall Continuous Service Improvements to assure sustainability and reuse for all countries.
· Effectively communicate findings, designs and timelines to a diverse audience
· Work with cross-functional IM teams to understand their analytical needs, and help them to use the data and analytical tools that have been developed
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Passion for data analysis and the ability to drive quality improvement, process improvement, and tool enhancements
· Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc), IT Service Mgmt
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· Proven working experience as a quality data analyst or business data analyst
· ITIL V3 Certification is recommended
· Communication skills are important as most of the activities imply a good relationship with technical domains and other areas within IM organization
· English (Negotiation Level)
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).