Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a IT Solution Architect (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join IT Services Performance & Configuration.
Airbus DS IM, the Shared Service Organization "Information Management" provides best practice and multi-national ITIL compliant IT services to its customers through an Airbus DS wide integrated organization.
The IM Organization Unit TZITP "Processes Mgmt. & Configuration" is responsible to effective support the IT Service Management Processes for the Customer Community of Airbus DS IM, as of today 65.000 worldwide.
As "ITSM Platform Architect and Solution Designer" for Airbus DS IM located in Ottobrunn, Germany you will be responsible:
· For all Airbus DS ITIL tool platforms (national & international)
· customer requirements are captured, analyzed, managed and finally brought in Production
· ITSM tool changes and new requirements are planned, designed and implemented accordingly
· an appropriate Remedy (or similar) ITSM Platform Architecture and Design is available as well for the Roadmap
· design of interfaces is following company standards and best practices
· leading the Solution Architecture creation in close cooperation with the Architecture Management teams
· ensure detailed Solution Documentation
· facilitate the organizational Process Implementation
· lead the Solution Architecture in close cooperation with Airbus wide initiatives
· setup and support of ITSM Platform Operation Management
· setup and support appropriate ITSM Reporting
· support in operational Tasks of the ITSM Platform
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· University education (or similar level education)
· Fluent English required, French and Spanish would be an additional asset
the candidate has excellent capacity of analysis and synthesis and is able to work independently, as well as in team and at international level
· Communication Skills
· Profound working experience ITSM Process Models (ITIL Foundation), certification
· Profound working experience in BMC Remedy and Service Now Suite Products, certification would be an asset
· Experience in Basic Project Management
· Profound experience in Design (Blueprinting) and developing conceptual, logical and technical architecture models
· Familiarity with Databases, various operating systems, application servers, single sign on and industry accepted standards
· Strong BMC Remedy & Service Now Suite Product knowledge
· Experience in Implementation, Management and Trouble Shooting across heterogeneous IT environments
· Good MS Excel and MS Office
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).