Description de l'offre
Internship within Satair Group: Product Management Support
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within different areas of Product Management? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) in the Airbus Standard PartsTeam (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: from October 2018 onwards possible
Duration: 6 months
The Product Management Standard Parts is part of the Satair Group competitive business lines offering. Within the department you will be involved in creating business plans, design sales campaigns, prepare quotations, develop competitive and customer behaviour analyses. Our worldwide customers are airlines and Maintainance, Repair and Operations. In addition, the department works closely with areas such as sales, marketing, finance and engineering. You will work out of Satair Group's office in Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· Design and implementation of processes to improve the overall department processes and external interactions within Sales, Supply Chain, Procurement, Planning, etc.
· Supporting the team on ad-hoc sales activities and campaigns: update input in the designated tool and creation of sales leads
· Generation and update of weekly and monthly reports: Sales, Planning or Finance areas
· Support of various projects
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled Student (m/f) within Administrative Studies, Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Business Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or similar field of study
· Advanced within MS Office
· Experience in Palantir Foundry would be a plus
· English: Negotiation level
· German: Beginner
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills and are able to work independently