Description de l'offre
Internship within Project Management
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within management in the field of projects? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Airbus Defence and Space (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: Autumn 2018
Duration: 3-6 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· Development and maintenence of project documentation
· Participation in project meetings incl. writing of minutes of meeting
· Support of the daily Project work
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Mechanical Engineering, Business Economies, Engineering / Avionics or similar field of study
· Basic knowledge about aircraft maintenance concepts exists or can be learned in short
· Fluent English, all documentation and all reports are solely in Englisch
· German basic knowledge preferable
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.