Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of an communication manager? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Department of Communication & Community Management (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: from September 2018 onwards possible
Duration: 5-6 months
As an intern (m/f) you are supporting the community management of Airbus by creating an effective innovation field through ideamanagementmethods- and instruments considering business processes, needs and restrictions. Communication and innovation are close to each other connected. Ongoing working on the internal communication activities, development of the communication strategy as well as admin of the communication activities are required.
Internships at Airbus
Your exciting tasks will be:
· Admin and development of the community platforms by using methods and tools, communication activities and community management
· Support the administration and development of the existing community platform and ist communication through physical events and/or Webinars for example
· Support by collecting user feedbacks
· Facilitate the consultation with all necessary stakeholders involved and assist the team by preparing meetings and project documentation
· Develop communication strategies and to manage communication activities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student within Business Administration, Communication Management, Media Science, Digital Media, Marketing, Project Management or a similar field of study
· Good skills in MS Office are required
· First experiences within Photoshop, Illustrator or In Design would be a plus
· First practical experiences and/or first points of contact within workshop preparation and moderation as well as startups (business creation) is appreciated
· Knowledge of Visualization (Sketching, Video Taping, Photography) is appreciated
· English and German: fluent/negotiation
You have an innovative mind-set, excellent communication skills and you are able to work in a creative and independent way.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).