Description de l'offre
Intern (m/f) within HR Resource and Develop Centre
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of Human Resources? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Location: Ottobrunn (Munich)
Start: summer 2018
Duration: 4-6 months
A vacancy for an intern (f/m) has arisen within the HR Resource & Develop Centre of Excellence team of Airbus Defence and Space. The successful applicant will join an international team and will contribute to secure the mid- and long-term activities of the organization in regards of quantitative and qualitative resource planning and development of competences.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
What can you expect?
· support the team with the strategic planning (yearly Resource Reviews)
· actively contribute to the monthly reporting (e.g. creation of dashboards)
· support the team on administrative tasks (locally and abroad)
· support communication and change management activities
· contribute to multi-functional, transnational projects on various topics (e.g. HR Digitalization)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What are we looking for?
· Enrolled student within Human Resources, (General) Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology & Human Sciences,
Arts, Social Sciences, Media or a similar field of study
· experienced in MS Office (very good skills in Powerpoint and Excel)
· interest in digitalization, innovation and new ways of working
· ability of working in an international and remote environment
· working with autonomy and flexibility
· team player
· fluent in English and German in writing and speaking