Description de l'offre
Flight Test Analysis Flight Physics Engineer
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Flight Test Analysis Flight Physics Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Flight Physics”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Support of the Eurofighter Flight Control System in the area of flight test analysis with the main focus on:
· Evaluation of test requirements and their coordination, i.e. planning, preparation and monitoring of ground and flight tests
· Evaluation of test data and preparation of reports for development and verification tests.
· Maintenance and revision of test procedures for production tests, as well as support of the final assembly within the scope of troubleshooting.
· Support in flight and lay-up planning.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Completed studies in aerospace engineering or comparable
· First practical professional experience in engineering
· Knowledge and first experiences in the context of system or subsystem tests, e.g. rig tests and HIL tests are advantageous.
· Good knowledge of the EF Flight Control System or the EF Hydraulic System is desirable.
· Knowledge and experience with Linux and MatLab applications are desirable.
· Ability and interest to actively participate in a multidisciplinary environment.
· Fluent in English and German