Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Financial Planning Analyst (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will join the team in charge of Airbus Commercial Planning.
In this frame, you will be an active member of the Corporate Planning & Reporting team, reporting to the Head of Financial Planning.
You will have the opportunity to have a global view of the Airbus division (for Commercial Aircraft Business including A320, A330, A350 & A380).
Your responsibilities will be varied with a strong contribution to support the delivery of pertinent management analysis/ deliverables sustaining Airbus Corporate Planning (AOP, Forecasts & Monthly Phasing).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Preparing presentations for the Airbus Finance Committee and Executive Committee,
· Participating to corporate initiatives/improvement projects related to the financial planning & reporting domain,
· Contributing to build and analyse the Free Cash Flow, the Balance sheet and the P&L at Airbus Division level, together with a follow-up of variances by key driver, performing quality checks and ensuring the overall coherence of the data,
· Working in collaboration with the Airbus Reporting team, Controlling community and other departments such as Investor Relations, Accounting, Consolidation, Treasury, Financial Systems etc.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a Master degree (or equivalent) in Finance or a related discipline,
· At least 2 years' experience in Finance,
· Strong understanding of Finance and key financial principles is a pre-requisite,
· Good understanding of key financial processes at Airbus,
· High competency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
· Knowledge of SAP Financial Systems (notably Business Warehouse),
· FACTS knowledge would be appreciated,
· Strong analytical skills,
· Open-mind and willingness to learn,
· Abillity to work within a team as well as independently,
· Flexibility and ability to cope with shifting priorities,
· Language skills : Negotiation Level of English.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).