Description de l'offre
Finance and Administration Support (m/f)
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Munich
InFactory Solutions is a recently founded Airbus start-up. As a 100% subsidiary of the Airbus CTO we are familiar with the latest production methods and bring new technologies and innovations of the Aerospace industry into other markets and vice versa. Currently our focus is on technologies related to IoT and the implementation into the A350 aerospace production. This includes “in-process-monitoring” sensor systems, data analytics and augmented reality.
Description of the job
The InFactory Solutions team is looking for a finance and administration responsible with knowledge in finance and accounting.
You will be supported by our external accountant, our tax advisor, and our CFO.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Financial planning, forecasting and monitoring including treasury topics
· Project invoicing (worldwide costumers)
· Suppliers and customers management: focal point, invoicing, payment.
· Point of contact for tax adviser for annual financial statements and tax related issues
· Generating & posting new job offers
· Focal point for recruitment
· Point of contact for all HR related tasks
· Registration for public funded projects (e.g. German, EU registration)
· Point of contact for administrative tasks (e.g. carpool, travel expenses, office rental)
· High responsibility for challenging projects
· Insights into the “Airbus world” and customers from various industries
· Work in a young, creative environment as part of a quickly growing, open-minded team
· 100% start-up feeling
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Business school bachelor or administrative management experience in small entities
· Knowledge of German law of taxation (VAT…) mandatory
· German level: business fluent / English level: fluent
· Enthusiastic, open minded