Description de l'offre
ERP Platform System Architect - SAP (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment?
Then join us as ERP Platform Architect - SAP (m/f) within the Platform Architecture Team in Ottobrunn, Germany.
As Platform Architect you will be responsible for the architectural mechanisms that ensure the consistency between the technical solution, procedures, development models and standards. The Platform Architecture Team is committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. We are looking for a SAP Expert taking care of SAP Systems, who has deep knowledge in ERP / EHS, and basic knowledge in REACH regulation.
Additional expertise in SAP on HANA, SAP S/4 HANA ,Fiori Apps, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Portal, SAP Web Dispatcher, etc. are a plus.
We need a transversal architect capable of going through and learning new technologies according to the speed of change of the Digital arena (main domains to be covered are big data, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, IoT, Collaboration, Mobility…). As member of the Platform Architecture Team you will be involved in projects and initiatives running under the Airbus Digital Capabilities. You will participate in IM projects working closely to PMO in order to define project performance metrics. You will also support the IM Services provided to our customers (our business Functions) in all technical topics regarding the service and acting as system owner for the service.
Tasks & accountabilities
The ERP Platform Architect - SAP (m/f):
· Is the technical leader for design, implementation and interface decisions regarding technical solutions and he/she recommends alternatives when needed.
· Drives global service oriented architecture definitions and developments
· Responsible for the Architecture Requirements Dossier (ARD) for the projects that is supporting/ participating
· Defines and maintains standards, best practices and golden rules in the SW development process and produce key reference blueprints for the main platform components.
· Defines environments for each project phase: development, integration, testing, maintenance, production, etc. for those projects she or he is supporting / participating.
· Takes care of DevOps mechanism: looking for a continuous platforms and solutions optimization
· Translates functional requirements into technical specifications.
· Liaise with the security consultant to ensure that the relevant security requirements are captured and best practices are introduced in the SW development process.
· Ensures the security in the data interchange by providing the right Enterprise Platform recommendations.
· Helps to solve integration problems over different networks and different security constraints using security standards.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Able to recognize and solve problems quickly.
· Advantage to have experience of integration projects
· Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
· Must have worked with SAP, especially with ERP / EHS.
· Must know REACH regulation
· Experience on SAP on Hana, S/4 Hana, Fiori Apps, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Portals, SAP Web Dispatcher, SAP Gateway are a plus.
· Experience in DevOps (ChaRM / Solution Manager) is a plus.
· Capacity to go through and to learn new technologies according to the speed of change of the Digital arena
· Understanding of the impact of security on software and how to secure your developments
· Must be highly organized and able to work on multiple tasks.
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills are a must: effective communicator working across countries and business areas, who knows how and when to negotiate. Must work well in a European team environment and be willing to travel occasionally
· Must be able to obtain necessary security clearances.
· Languages: English at negotiation level, additional languages (i.e. French, German, Spanish) are a plus