Description de l'offre
Employee Technical In-Service Support (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Employee Technical In-Service Support (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join „TASSC5-TL6 - Syst.Support Center”.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Proactive support of the Eurodrone project manager for technical in-service support
· Management and coordination of sub-work packages required to define, build and operate the technical in-service support of the Eurodrone program.
· Definition and description of strategies and processes for elements of technical in-service support and coordination with internal and external stakeholders
· Support during the bidding process
· Support in planning, recording and information tasks, including schedules, risk and opportunity management and reporting
· Support in the definition of IT requirements
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
· You have successfully completed your studies as an engineer or similar.
· Sound experience in technical in-service support, e.g. retrofit management/ modifications; service bulletins, user help desk
Operation and the associated processes and IT solutions
· Experience in the international military customer and industrial environment
· Experience in military aircraft programs
· Quality knowledge in the aviation industry, e.g. EMAR
· Independent, responsible, able to work under pressure, convincing with assertiveness
· Good communication skills with the ability to operate under pressure in a multinational environment
· Experience in project management an advantage
· IT knowledge (MS Office applications)
· Fluent in German and English