Description de l'offre
Digital Platform validation manager (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SV Spotimage)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Digital Platform validation manager has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join the Midstream team.
As a World leader in satellite imagery and related services, the mission of Airbus Defence & Space is to provide a professional and easy access to satellite imagery and value-added services to a growing number of users across the planet. We act in various vertical markets such as Defence & Security, Agriculture & Environment, Location Based Services & Navigation, Urban Planning & Infrastructure Management, Oil & Gaz, Mining, Simulation, Risk & Crisis Management.
Airbus Defence & Space has an ambitious program to deploy new digital services based on Google Cloud Platform. It enables promising internal and external use cases that improve operational performance and open up new markets.
As part of the Midstream team, the Digital Platform validation manager will be responsible for the Qualification and Validation of these new digital services.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Define test strategy and test plan.
· Ensure reliability and predictability in our hybrid compute infrastructure.
· Contribute to or delegate the writing of test procedures, test reports, traceability matrix (requirements vs tests) to a dedicated team based in the US.
· Contribute to or delegate the implementation of automatic test based in the US.
· Be a voice of tests-automation/quality
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· University / Master's Degree in a relevant field, i.e. information technologies.
· Expertize in validation, strong test plan and test case writing skills.
· Experienced with Test Driven Development and Integration testing in Micro Services Environment
· Experienced with open source test automation platforms like Selenium, JUnit, Calabash, JMeter or alike.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing start up environment
· Familiarity with agile development methods
· Evidence of effective verbal and written communications skills
· Negotiation level in English
· Language Skills: Negotiation level in English