Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of â¬ 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europeâs number one space enterprise and the worldâs second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary â on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Tasks & accountabilities
For our team in Bremen we are looking for an engineer who will be involved in the modification of hydro-mechanical aircraft systems (ATA 29).
The main tasks will be the following:
· You will be responsible to ensure that required technical documents are produced by the design team on time & quality.
· You will check the documents regarding the compliance with the certification requirements.
· You will prepare the Independent Check Sheets
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companyâs success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification
· RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities
· System Design
· Knowledge of hydro-mechanical systems
· First experience acting as CVE would be a plus.
Technical Skills :
· Significant experience in certifying aeronautic equipment and writing certification documents in accordance with Airbus procedures
· Aircraft knowledge and airworthiness
· Knowledge of equipment and standards certification methodologies (JAR25, CRI, EIAA, ARP4754, DO178B, DO254, DO160)
· A knowledge of Airbus certification tools is a plus (Nectar, Nice, Nacre, ICC)
· English negotiation essential / German skills are a plus.
· Autonomous, proactive person with good interpersonal skills.
· Writing skills,
· Capability to analyze and synthesize,
· Great autonomy and a good sense of mediation (discussion with the design teams, chief engineering, authorities, ...)