Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Buyer Customer Services Procurement - Supplier Pricing (m/f) for Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg to join the Supplier Pricing department at the earliest possible date.
You will be responsible for the implementation of AIRBUS Procurement actions on a portfolio of aerostructure and material spares for all Airbus programmes. You will contribute to Multi-Functional Team (MFT) and Sub-Commodity Multi-Functional Team activities. Furthermore, you will support the definition of and implement the aerostructure and material spares Sub-Commodity Strategies and will manage the Procurement Process for your perimeter.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for unique services and products
· Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Flexible working hours & working time compensation
· Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
· Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
· Health management, e.g. company medical officer
· Car leasing models for employees
· And a lot more.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Implementing & ensuring application of the aerostructure and material spares Sub-Commodity & Procurement Strategy in close cooperation with the respective MFT Leader and in accordance with A213x and other applicable Airbus Aps. Being actively involved in the management of the material flows in order to ensure that outsourced and purchased products are delivered on time, quality and cost to satisfy customers and launch first level of corrective and preventive actions
· Contributing to the Material Procurement policy and profitability including customer support affairs
· Contributing to and partially planning and implementing cost reduction campaigns and projects
· Running call for tender processes, negotiating changes requests, managing corresponding approval and authorization processes and ensuring associated ordering (NRC ordering and Master Data management)
· Supporting the definition and implementation of supplier rating and development programs in close cooperation with other departments and ensuring appropriate follow-up of development measures
· Working with representatives of other functions in accordance with business requirements
· Managing contracts properly, performing regular contract reviews in order to guarantee compliance between contract terms & conditions and the activities conducted by the supplier proactively managing risks and managing deviations and litigations by taking appropriate actions to protect Airbus' interest.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Degree in Procurement or similar
· Work experience in Engineering or Finance
· Effective negotiator with proven commercial and contractual background and legal awareness
· Experience in cost reduction initiatives, financial key indicators knowledge
· Profoundly familiar with Aerostructure and Material market and supplier strategies of your perimeter
· Good knowledge of Supply Chain Processes, expat experience
· Familiar with of ERP systems (Airbus SAP Modules), MS Office
· Ability to drive improvement & innovation to concrete results
· Proven communication skills, especially with supplier representatives
· Able to coordinate small teams and meet customer expectations and stakeholders
· Negotiation level in English, knowledge of German and French will be considered as a plus.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).