Buyer Customer Services Procurement - Supplier Pricing (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Buyer Customer Services Procurement - Supplier Pricing (m/f) for Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg to join the Supplier Pricing department at the earliest possible date.
You will be responsible for the implementation of AIRBUS Procurement actions on a portfolio of aerostructure and material spares for all Airbus programmes. You will contribute to Multi-Functional Team (MFT) and Sub-Commodity Multi-Functional Team activities. Furthermore, you will support the definition of and implement the aerostructure and material spares Sub-Commodity Strategies and will manage the Procurement Process for your perimeter.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for unique services and products
· Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Flexible working hours & working time compensation
· Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
· Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
· Health management, e.g. company medical officer
· Car leasing models for employees
· And a lot more.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.