Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Translates user stories into technical requirements for products and features.
· Partners with Product Owners on the product definition and in evaluating new opportunities for their product
· Translates user stories into
Breaks down requirements into deliverables, determining
effort, minimum viable product (MVP)
product owner in shaping complex user-stories (if required) and in
understanding the impact of requirements (both technical and operational) .
multiple interfaces and stakeholders in a
complex product environment.
· In cooperation with Solution Architects, determines
technical feasibility and sustainability of requirements.
· Supports the product owner in the
acceptance of user stories .
When needed, assess
complex level 3 service issues and drives implementation of suitable solutions.
· Is usually
involved in products with limited interfaces, dependencies and stakeholders.
· Advises on
applicability , and
usability of solutions to requirements
If required: People Management
· Form and lead as line manager a team of (Assistant) Product Managers
· Manage, coach, develop and train the individual team members, input into performance reviews, provide feedback and allocate work considering complexity and experience level
· Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and GIT objective
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience :
· End-to-end understanding of capabilities in the domain.
· Strong knowledge of the digital product landscape and underlying IT solutions in his domain.
· Solid expertise in the use of agile/ scrum methods.
· Solid experience in interacting with business partners.
· Four-year college or university degree with focus on IT, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience, at least 2 years in an IT delivery role