Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
It’s a very exciting time to join our Global Procurement Team as we implement a major transformation where we are investing heavily in our people & technology landscape. We are also radically changing the way we work & collaborate across our Global, Market, Country & Shared Service Procurement teams to deliver a competitive edge for adidas.
We offer internships across our Global & Market Category Sourcing Teams (Marketing, IT, Professional Services, Construction & Real Estate & others) Procurement Excellence as well as our Strategy & Project Management Office.
· Support the Global Procurement team with delivering our global transformation through supporting & leading project management activities
· Support commercial/business relationships and engagements with agencies and other third-party suppliers
· Provide analysis & input for our global sourcing strategies & the 7-Steps of Strategic Sourcing
· Support the implementation & adoption of tools & technology enablers
· Support system testing, issue handling and documentation.
· Manage several individual projects that include interacting with agencies, adidas global markets and other functions within adidas.
· Support on communication and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders of Global Procurement
· Learn & Develop the foundations of Procurement through the interaction, coaching & guidance of our diverse and international procurement team
· Develop an understanding of how an international business operates.
· Enable the Procurement team to deliver value across the organization.
· Create lasting value through the unique opportunity to autonomously lead projects and engage with a wide range of industry VIPs.
· Student of Business Administration, Marketing and/or Finance
· Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
· Must be fluent in English
· Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint); SAP knowledge is a plus
· Good communication skills & a proactive mindset
Application Deadline: October 28, 2018
Start Dates:March 1st, 2019 or March 15th, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
Please apply in the same language as the job description and be aware that applications without a cover letter cannot be considered.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.careers.adidas-group.com/
Make your move to the World of Sports. Check out: www.herzo.adidas-group.com