Description de l'offre
Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Consult business stakeholders and manage small to mid-scale cross-functional projects with the respective profound process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers’ expectations and requirements.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Business Solution Management
· Capture, understand and deliver RFCs, small to mid-scale projects or work streams, as allocated by the superior, for your respective IT department. This can include supporting or self-facilitating workshops with business and IT on respective business processes to reach a clear outcome, solution design and action steps.
· In order to deliver and complete RFC releases/project streams, understand, challenge and manage demand dependencies and business requirements within the business community and across GIT to maximize added value and continuous business process improvement.
· When delivering the release/project, ensure you execute within the boundaries of time, cost & quality and manage customers’ expectations and requirements. This also includes ensuring that existing governance models are followed. Furthermore, support the stabilization and sustainable handover of projects to the respective support teams.
· Contribute to change management activities for the respective projects/releases through supporting stakeholders so that changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits. This also includes proper documentation, training, controls and metrics.
· Oversee operations and KSR (Keep System Running) by managing externals resources and providing 2nd and 3rd level support, ensuring predictability of results. Act as the single point of contact for the appropriate business counterparts to resolve application issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Follow SLA (Service Level Agreement) standards in alignment with the business
· Execute and analyze day-to-day operations support, whilst constantly identifying improvement areas and actions and drive their implementation.
Functional and Technical Expertise
· Grow a robust functional expertise in the respective domain and seek for peer-to-peer discussion with business counterparts to be able to strengthen business process knowledge.
· Application owner within GIT for single or set of applications, with end-to-end understanding of IT solution architecture and design.
· Maintain an appropriate level (time, frequency and type) of communication to the stakeholders.
· Represent your respective function in internal or external events when applicable.
Financials and Controlling
· Contribute to the end-to-end financial process by providing regular forecasts and reports as required by your superior. Help to drive cost efficiency.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
· A Business Consultant with good communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· 3+ years of IT experience
· 2+ years of Business Consultant experience
· Agile Knowledge and experience in working in scaled agile teams
· Experience in playing the bridge role between project stakeholders and the developers
· Experience in business analysis tools and process modelling techniques
· Experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
· Four-year college or university degree with focus on IT or related areas
· Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience in the field of IT consulting