Job Function: Information Technology
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Service Design, Transition & Operations
1. Service Level Management
· Monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
· Assists application / platform or infrastructure improvements within service offering
2. Change Management
· Documents changes based on requests for change.
· Applies change control procedures.
3. Release and Deployment
· Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
· Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
· May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users.
4. Problem Management
· Investigates problems in systems, processes and services.
· Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
5. Incident Management
· Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorizes incidents.
· Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate.
· Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
· Advanced SAP Knowledge
· English language (fluent)
· Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed
· Understanding the needs of the internal or external stakeholders and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
· Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
· Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
· Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
· Four-year college or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in IT / Service Management across multiple geographic locations