Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Germany
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Herzogenaurach
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Within the framework of HR Services, we are providing excellent services and business competence regarding all HR Services related processes. As HR Services strives to combine competent and professional business partnering with a constant enhancement of services in an efficient and value-adding way, the role is vitally supporting this target by following key responsibilities.
· Support the administration within the HR Services team for defined and specific processes as directed
· Be a contact person for the HR Services community for relevant HR Services issues
· Handle standard inquiries & support through ticket self-service and eMail as directed
· Timely execute administrative tasks according to defined processes and service levels as directed
· Update HR Systems, Preparation of documents for digitalisation by external provider and scan and upload time critical documents (if needed)
· Supporting procurement, invoicing and financial processes and reporting incl. recharging as directed
· Execute data and system audits as directed
· Provide consistent information to employees on general topics according to the process and knowledge data base
· Support the continuous improvement of internal documentation and the knowledge base article
· Participate regularly in workshops and meetings held by subject matter experts within HR Services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Good level of affinity to and first experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
· Good organisation skills and detail oriented work style
· Team player mentality
· Strong service mindset
· International mind-set; first experience as part of a geographically & culturally diverse team
· Ability to work under pressure as well as complete tasks in order of directed importance
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Vocational training required
· 1+ years relevant working experience in a multi-national environment, preferably within HR
· Very good command of English and German
· First Experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
· Knowledge of MS-Office applications existing
· Theoretical understanding of Job function