Scope and Objectives
The therapist performs all massage and body treatments in a safe and professional manner to the guest / member. They also keep themselves updated with the latest trends and servicing protocols, all in an effort to provide uncompromising attention to the guest / member.
• Adhere to the Spa Policy & Standard Operating Procedures manual.
• Act as an Ambassador for the spa representing the brand values for colleagues establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders representing the values of the brand and Accor. This includes maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
• Knowledgeable about all aspects of treatments, spa therapy and the facility.
• Perform massage and body treatments in a safe, professional and hygienic manner.
• Maintain ample inventory of necessary products to perform treatments, all in an orderly and neat fashion.
• Report for appointments on time and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service.
• Always maintain a courteous, friendly and professional demeanour with guests / members.
• Assist in the operations of the reception, thermal areas and whenever possible for spa guests and colleagues.
• Maintain current professional license.
Administrative and Financial Responsibilities
• Maintain appropriate tracking of guest medical files and ensure each guest signs one prior to treatment.
• Responsible for your monthly retail targets and or treatment targets / daily contribution.
Guest Quality and Operational Excellence
• Recognise arrivals of all VIP guests arriving in both the spa and hotel.
• Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times.
• Responsible for driving the guest experience and communication amongst the colleagues orchestrating a smooth guest sequence delivery.
• Ensure guest / member preferences and special requests are accommodated to the best of the property’s abilities.
• Perform regular treatment and facility audits to maintain brand standards.
• Ensure the spa is receiving the highest ratings from the TrustYou VOG scores as well as LQA / Forbes guest satisfaction and is a priority at all times.
• Maintain guest confidentiality at all times.
• Deal with any guest complaints, comments or concerns with discretion and urgency.
Talent and Culture / Team Communications
• Participate in daily / monthly communication meetings.
• Support the rest of your colleagues when requested.
• Understand and adhere to the Accor Code of Ethics book.
Health, Hygiene and Safety
• Follow and ensure that all colleagues follow all safety procedures and practices of the property; lead by example.
• Ensure guest / member satisfaction at all times by assuring safety and service is always the spa’s first priority.
• Report dysfunctional equipment to management.
• Report any potential hazards or emergencies so they can be rectified immediately.
• Assure safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying hotel regulations and strictly following existing laws.