• Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
• Is directly responsible for the Switchboard whilst on duty
• Beware that as the “Voice Of The Hotel', and at most times the first point of contact with the Hotel, you are to create an impression of efficiency, friendliness and warmth to all callers to the hotel
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• Team spirit
• Spontaneity and empathy
• Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
• Good presentation and confident speaking skills
• Sales oriented
· Power Point