• Supervise sections in Front Office, such as reception, cashier, telephone, reservation and baggage services.
• Monitor the junior staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure that all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
• Ensure that guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy, and efficiency and that guest complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy. Assist in checking in and
checking out of guests.
• Maintain cash float amount in accordance with expected occupancy. Authorise rate and room changes, paid outs, cash advances, acceptance of cheques according to
procedures and credit policies.
• Responsible for training of all reception staff including planning, organising and conducting OJT.
• Check Log Book for messages and follow up actions. Ensure keys in his custody are issued only to authorised personnel. Initiate correspondence regarding enquiries,
reservations, and complaints. Check housekeeping discrepancy report, report any variance, and take corrective actions.
• Monitor room inventory closely to ensure maximum utilisation of rooms to generate higher revenue. Assist sales to maximise revenue and occupancy from group