Description de l'offre
· Perform installation, inspection, and maintenance of all plant instrumentation including pressure, temperature, flow, and level transmitters.
· Perform troubleshooting, repair, installation, and maintenance of electrical motors, switchgear, transformers, circuit breakers, and all other site electrical equipment.
· Proactively monitor and evaluate site instrumentation. Perform routine scheduled calibrations of all plant instrumentation.
· Report, document, and actively pursue a remedy for all findings that need correctives.
· Have a creative problem solving mindset when it comes to solving difficult problems, yet always keeping safety in the forefront.
· Demonstrate commitment to continuous safe practices.
· Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of electrical principles that are commonly used in an electrical power plant.
· Remain current with all rules and regulations regarding NFPA 70E and OSHA electrical specific codes through continuous training.
· Perform routine and major maintenance on instrumentation and control systems throughout the plant.
· Monitor, troubleshoot, and adjusts Programmable Logic Control systems and electronics used throughout the plant.
· Be proficient at installing/maintaining electrical conduits and wiring and site heat tracing.
· Perform maintenance and calibrations on electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic valve actuators.
· Perform valve stroke testing and calibrations.
· Install conduits and wiring for instrumentation and controllers.
· Complete material requisitions in a complete and accurate manner.
· Train and qualify designated site personnel on electrical switching for users up to 5kv.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
· 3 years' of instrumentation experience in an industrial control environment. Experience in the power generation industry preferred.
· 3 years' experience as an electrician in an industrial environment working with medium and high voltage electrical components. Experience in power generation industry preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of electrical theory and concepts.
· A technical degree or equivalent in electronics and/or industrial control preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of electronic and automatic control systems and components.
· Ability to read and understand plant Process & Instrumentation Diagrams as well as detailed instrument/control and electrical drawings and documentation.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Emerson Ovation Distributed Control System platform a plus.
· Demonstrated knowledge with Highway Addressable Remote Transducer capable transmitters a plus.
· Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment and in extreme weather conditions.
· Night shift duty will be required as necessary.